Monday, December 15, 2008

Finals Week

Well here it is. Finals Week. The week that freaks people out! Well...mine isn't so eventful. I gave my presentation for Drawing I today and it went well I think...the drawing I did is awesome...even though it got a little messy from the charcoal. I'm just worried about my test for tomorrow...Social Psychology is interesting...I'm just struggling in the class, partially because I was sick so I missed class right before the midterm test...hopefully this one is better! Then I have a powerpoint presentation for my night computer class and Wednesday I'm just doing a class activity for English. Then I'm done for a MONTH! A much needed vacation...ahhhhhh. Well I better quit writing because Casey is off with Ben playing video games and its quiet so I can study...

ash.

Drawing 1 final project


0 comments: