Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Happy Note.

Hello again. Good news! (since my posts seem to be on the downward slope lately) I started seeing someone. Someone I've known for a while now and whose company I have enjoyed but I never really thought about him in that way before. And then, I just did. First person I've seen that really takes the time for me and treats me right. I'm not used to it and I think my constant surprise at his actions sets him off guard. He's a geek like me which undoubtedly equals awesome.


Other crap...school is about to start. This is my next to last year in college. Kind of freaking out at this because...its like...now what. But I'm also tired of school, so I guess we'll see how it all goes. I am enjoying living in my own apartment, WITHOUT roommates. It is peaceful and comfortable. No moronic freshman and their stupid high school parties. /cheer. Not many other new changes than that! TTFN.


0 comments: